May 28, 2011

Details in the Fabric

Why?
At the beginning of any adventure, it's always good to ask yourself why.  Why exactly am I doing this?  What are my motives?  Are those motives actually good?  So, in this very moment I am questioning why this blog is being started.

So...
My heart behind this blog is to share things in my life that I deem important.  Things that might not really mean anything to you personally (or they might), but because you are my friend (well, I hope), you chose to continue reading.  From this I hope that friends near and far that I often struggle to communicate with can find out what is new in my life on their own time-- no, that's not always ideal for real relationships, but we've got to do the best we can during busy summers like these!

Warning!
If you are going to keep up with me you must know that grammar and spelling are not my forte.  Sometimes I word things funny or uninterestingly or... I just say things that a normal person wouldn't say. Just wanted to make sure you knew that I was aware of it.

Picture of the day:
Jessica, Courtney, and Becca
RAs/HD of Frances Crawford West

 
Let the blogging begin!  Oh, I know you're excited.
leigha

No comments:

Post a Comment