November 25, 2012

Breaking all the rules...



Sometimes things don't always go as you plan... and sometimes you plan things and then you just don't put forth enough effort to actually get it done. Can I get an amen?

Today the plan was to run/walk 3 miles... buuuut, that didn't exactly happen.  I truly had the best of intentions.  BUT the rec was closed.

Now, I didn't totally forgo exercise today.  No, ma'am.  I went on a walk with my friend Stephanie.  Approximately a 2 mile walk.  Heeeey. If that doesn't mean something, then I don't know what does.

So, maybe I broke some rules.
Am I going to sulk over it? No.  I am going to get over it today and do better tomorrow.

I even made plans to go to the rec so, it's going to happen... because we always follow through with our plans, right? hahaha

Life lesson: something is better than nothing.
(walking 2 miles is better than skipping it all together)

No comments:

Post a Comment